Outside Sales - Energy Advisor
Your future is bright and it starts today. Become part of the eight-billion-dollar energy efficiency industry.
Lime Energy is the largest national provider of energy products and services to utility clients and commercial customers. Bring your willingness to learn a new industry and we will provide paid, in-depth sales and technical training.
We recognize talent and hard work, providing a path to management for the entrepreneurial-minded. We’re proud that 95% of our management team has been promoted from within. Join almost 300 employees experiencing great success in an organization that’s making a positive impact on the environment. Be part of building a new energy future.
Enjoy generous pay, big-company benefits and a real career path at Lime Energy. Lime Energy provides paid training, mileage reimbursement, a cell phone and iPad. Employees also enjoy an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k with match, a base salary and commissions paid monthly.
Develop relationships with clients to sell LED lighting and HVAC upgrades. Lime’s access to exclusive utility discounts means that your clients often pay little to no money out of pocket to upgrade!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct lighting audits of non-residential buildings
• Follow up on leads provided by the marketing department and call center
• Self-generate leads by walking into multiple new businesses per day
• Provide information to customers on available utility incentives and program details
• Prepare and present proposals that recommend energy conservation measures, provide customer costs and incentives, and then sell the value proposition to the customer
• Maintain strong ongoing communications with customers to assure customer satisfaction
• Meet or exceed set proposal and sales objectives
• Responsible for representing the company in a professional manner and abiding by all safety and employee guidelines
Education, Training & Certifications:
• Associate’s degree
• Technical Degree
• Bachelor’s degree
Lime Energy is the industry leader in sales and installations of over 100,000 energy efficiency projects for small and mid-sized businesses across the nation.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.