Channel Partner Manager
Your future is bright and it starts today. Become part of the eight-billion-dollar energy efficiency industry. Lime Energy is the largest national provider of energy products and services to utility clients and commercial customers. Bring your willingness to learn a new industry and we will provide paid product and sales training.
We recognize talent and hard work, providing a path to management for the entrepreneurial-minded. We’re proud that 95% of our management team has been promoted from within. Join almost 300 employees experiencing great success in an organization that’s making a positive impact on the environment. Be part of building a new energy future.
Enjoy generous pay, big-company benefits and a real career path at Lime Energy. Lime Energy provides paid training, mileage reimbursement, a cell phone and iPad. Employees also enjoy an outstanding benefits package including choices for medical, dental, life and 401k with match.
Develop relationships with third party companies (brokers) that want to sell Lime products and services i.e., LED lighting, HVAC, refrigeration, etc. Process broker requests in a timely fashion, liaison with regional sales offices, manage workflow of quote requests and proposals. Track activity and sales. Work with marketing department to engage brokers on an ongoing basis.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Set up of new brokers and partners that want to sell Lime products and services
• Process inbound quote requests and track deals in the sales pipeline
• Assign jobs to regional offices for processing
• Provide updates to brokers and clients on job status
• Prepare and present proposals that recommend energy conservation measures
• Maintain strong ongoing communications with third parties to assure satisfaction
• Meet or exceed set proposal and sales objectives
• Responsible for representing the company in a professional manner
Education, Training & Certifications:
• Associate’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree
Lime Energy is the industry leader in sales and installations of over 100,000 energy efficiency projects for small and mid-sized businesses across the nation.