Energy Service Representative
Your future is bright and it starts today. Become part of the eight-billion-dollar energy efficiency industry. Lime Energy is the largest national provider of energy products and services to utility clients and commercial customers. Bring your willingness to learn a new industry and we will provide paid product and sales training.
We recognize talent and hard work, providing a path to management for the entrepreneurial-minded. We’re proud that 95% of our management team has been promoted from within. Join almost 300 employees experiencing great success in an organization that’s making a positive impact on the environment. Be part of building a new energy future.
Enjoy generous pay, big-company benefits and a real career path at Lime Energy. Top performers in this exciting position can earn over $100,000 per year; Lime Energy provides paid training, mileage reimbursement, a cell phone and iPad. Employees also enjoy an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurances, 401k with match, a base salary and commissions paid monthly.
Develop relationships with clients to sell LED lighting. Lime’s access to exclusive utility discounts means that your clients often pay little to no money out of pocket to upgrade!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct lighting audits of non-residential buildings in an assigned territory
• Follow up on leads provided by the marketing department and call center
• Self-generate leads by walking into 10-15 businesses per day
• Provide information to customers on available utility incentives and program details
• Prepare and present proposals that recommend energy conservation measures, provide customer
costs and incentives, and then sell the value proposition to the customer
• Maintain strong ongoing communications with customers to assure customer satisfaction
• Meet or exceed set proposal and sales objectives
• Responsible for representing the company in a professional manner and abiding by all safety and
2+ years sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding quotas
Strong follow-up, closing and organizational skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide solutions
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks
Education, Training & Certifications:
• Associate’s degree
• Technical Degree
• Bachelor’s degree
Lime Energy is the industry leader in sales and installations of over 100,000 energy efficiency projects for small and mid-sized businesses across the nation.