Billing & Collections Manager
The leading national provider of energy efficiency for small business customers is seeking an experienced and professional Billing and Collections Manager to join our team. Managing a team of 4, this individual will be responsible for all customer billings, cash receipts and applications and collections.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage daily operations for invoicing, collections and cash apps.
Generate and distribute monthly customer aging and billing reports to the Controller and project teams.
Work closely with the Controller providing daily cash updates including projected receipts.
Direct leadership experience of billing, collections and cash applications
Experience in process-improvement and data analysis for collections and cash applications
Experience in metrics development for measuring throughput, accuracy and quality in a collections and cash applications environment.
Familiarity with construction industry a plus
· Articulate with strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work as a productive member of a team
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, changing entrepreneurial work environment
· Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks
Education, Training & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree- Accounting, Finance or other related degree
• 8+ years billing, credit and collections experience with 5+ years in management
• Strong computer skills, experience with Dynamics SL a plus
Operational Unit: Finance & Accounting
Function: Billing & Collections Manager
Location: Newark, NJ
Manager: Corporate Controller
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.